Ani l'dodi, v'dodi li. Welcome Shabbat with these beautiful "I Am My Beloved" Song of Songs Candleholders. The verse from Song of Songs by King Solomon is both a love story between two people and between G-d and G-d's people. It receives a physical shape by the delicate use of the words and letters, celebrating our love of the written word with its unique aesthetic features.
The candle’s flame surrounded by the Hebrew letters creates dynamic shadows and reflections, bringing life to the verse. Made from 24k gold-plated bronze. The candlesticks come with durable glass cups that can hold any standard tealight candle and can easily be removed for cleaning. Makes a wonderful wedding gift.
24 karat gold-plated bronze
- Fits standard tea lights only
- Includes wax-sealed envelope with a manual and a page that explains about the blessing
- Dimensions - Height: 5.1 in (13 cm) / Width: 2 in (5 cm)
- Designed in Israel
Do not leave any lit candles unattended.
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our South Carolina warehouse
- Standard delivery takes 3-7 business days
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase