Moroccan Amulet Wall Hamsa - Silver
This Moroccan Amulet Wall Hamsa is a replica of an 18th-century synagogue lamp pendant from Morocco. The original item is part of the Feuchtwanger Collection, which was bought and generously donated to the Israel Museum by Baruch and Ruth Rappaport of Geneva.
- Size: 18 x 14 x 3 cm / 7.09 x 5.51 x 1.18 inches
- Made in Israel
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Israel Museum
White and Rainbow Terrazzo Wall Hamsa
Blue Floral Mezuzah by Israel Museum
Peace and Love Modern Mezuzah by Israel Museum
Poppy Mezuzah by Israel Museum