Seeka Star of David Dreidel
This handmade artistic dreidel by Seeka sits on a laser cut stainless steel frame, adorned with Swarovski crystals, and sealed with artist's resin.
Played during Hanukkah, a dreidel (Sevivon in Hebrew) is similar to a spinning top made up of four sides. Each side is represented by a Hebrew letter: Nun, Gimel, Hey and Shin standing for "Nes Gadol Haya Sham" (A Great Miracle Happened There).
- Brand new, designed and handmade in the USA
- Tarnish-resistant and hypo-allergenic
- For indoor use
- Dimensions: Width 3.00 inch, Height 3.00 inch, Depth 1.50 inch
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from Seeka's New York studio
- Standard delivery takes 3-10 business days
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Seeka
Seeka originated in 1997 from the love story of two Israeli artists colliding in New York. In their home studio, while raising a young family, Nachshon Peleg and Stavit Allweis launched Seeka. To the age old craft of Judaica, Nachshon brought advanced technological solution while Stavit infused traditional symbols with playful strokes of color and liberal use of found objects.
Seeka Handpainted Colorful Hamsa Necklace - Choice of Color
Seeka Swirling Silver Judaic Chai Necklace
Seeka Doves of Peace Mezuzah
Seeka Star of David Earrings