- Material: fine porcelain
- Dimensions: 5.5" long x 1.5" wide
- Scroll sold separately
- Product Care: hand wash
- The design is based on the signature Spode transferware technique famous in the ceramic industry since the 18th century
It is a sophisticated design, high quality, and has a traditional look. The design is interpreted from historic Jewish manuscripts from the 1800s, which were based on early tile motifs influenced by prevailing Persian styles. They respectfully feature blue and white, the colors of the flag of Israel. The dominant motif is of stylized flowers, and vines interweaved on most pieces amongst the straight-edged Star of David.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase
More about Spode
Founded by Josiah Spode in 1770, Spode has been producing the finest ceramics and celebrated designs in Stoke-on Trent, England for 250 years. Spode is the authority on great British style, bringing heritage style to modern day life.
Spode Oval Star of David Serving Dish
Spode Kiddush Cup
Spode Matzah Plate
Spode Oval Star of David Platter