You were nobody ‘til somebody bought you lunch at the Carnegie Deli.
Founded in 1937 and located just offstage from Manhattan’s theater district, Carnegie became THE iconic spot for entertainers, celebrities, and comics to eat sandwiches the size of their heads. They are known for their gargantuan sandwiches, smoked and cured meats, potato knishes, and our creamy cheesecake. The family-owned Carnegie Deli brings an authentic New York deli experience to deli lovers all over the world.
Cruelty-free, made from luxury quality coated canvas. All bags come with a removable cross-body chain, logo dust bag, clear vinyl inner pocket and are individually signed. Inside fabric may differ from what is pictured.
- Material: Coated Canvas
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 1
- Proudly handmade in the USA.
- Individually signed by the Artist.
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase