This festive parody reimagines a classic bedtime book as a lively Jewish family gathering complete with bubbies and zeydes, a dreidel, and a shmear on a bagel. Includes an exclusive latke recipe by Ina Garten, TV's Barefoot Contessa!
In the small blue room there was a bubbala, and a little shmatta, and then--oy vey!--came the whole mishpacha! This zesty parody of one of America's favorite picture books offers a very different bedtime routine: one that is full of family exuberance and love. Instead of whispers of "hush," this bedtime includes dancing and kvelling, and of course, noshing--because this little bunny is a Jewish bunny, and this joyous book celebrates the Jewish values of cherishing your loved ones, expressing gratitude, and being generous. Filled with Yiddish words, the book includes a phonetic glossary and even an easy latke recipe by beloved cookbook author Ina Garten, who calls the book "brilliant, beautiful, important, and so much fun!"
- Author: Sheryl Haft
- Contributions by: Ina Garten
- Illustrated by: Jill Weber
- 10.38 "W x 8.31 "H x 0.33 "D
- 32 pages
- Age 2-5 years
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Standard orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse and take 3-10 business days to arrive.
- Expedited shipping is available and ships the same day if placed before 11:00AM ET.
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase