Sadie, Ori, and Grandma all love the soft blue "Together Blanket" that Grandma knit when Sadie was born. They use it for building forts, snuggling, and for fun. As Sadie and Ori grow up and as Grandma gets older, too, the blanket continues to bring the family comfort in very special ways.
A sweet, sensitive story about a grandma who nurtures her grandchildren until the children realize that the time has come for them to nurture her. The years are counted through the evolution of the family's Passover seder, which starts out at grandma's house, and eventually moves to her children's house in acknowledgment of grandma's growing frailty.
- Author: Jamie Korngold
- Illustrator: Julie Fortenberry
- Ages: 2-6
- Grades: PreK-2
- Full-Color Illustrations
- Orders typically ship in 1-2 business days from our Ohio warehouse
- Standard delivery takes 3-7 business days
- Free shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Easy returns within 30 days of purchase