Rosh Hashanah is coming and we have the perfect hostess gift- or treat yourself! The Modern Nosher Gift Basket has everything your favorite nosher will kvell over, in one Yiddish tote. And we are giving away one to a lucky winner! Check out our other Rosh Hashanah items too.
The limited-edition gift basket collaboration with ModernTribe and Challah Connection includes:
- Sandwich Sprinkle Cookies (10 oz. container with 8-10 cookies, CRC, Pareve)
- Orthodox Chews (1 lb. bag, Certified Kosher Dairy) - this is the best saltwater taffy we've ever tasted, with unorthodox flavors such as caramel swirl, watermelon, and cinnamon roll.
- Classic Traditional Braided Challah (OK, Pareve)
- Chocolate Babka (CRC, Pareve)
- Bag of Pistachios (8 oz.) (OK, Pareve)
- Kvetch Notepad
- Signed copy of Sweet Noshings Cookbook by Amy Kritzer, co-owner of ModernTribe and blogger at What Jew Wanna Eat
All lovingly packed in our exclusive Nosh Tote. Serves 8-10.
To enter to win the gift basket, just leave a comment on this blog saying "What is your wish for a sweet New Year? Follow ModernTribe, What Jew Wanna Eat and Challah Connection on Instagram for extra entries. Then fill out the widget below saying you entered. US entries only. Good luck!!