9. You are still getting over the trauma of going home last year and explaining to your Bubbe why you are still not married
7. You are having a hard time remembering if you actually sent in a check for last year's Yom Kippur Appeal
6. Can definitely think of at least 5 people who you are so not ready to forgive
5. "Summer Lovin' Happened so fast" Unfortunately the same can't be said about Rosh Hashana davening
4. Haven't yet figured out how to explain to your boss that you are going to be out sick every Thursday and Friday for the next month
3. Don't have enough material to sustain three 3day yom-tovs with your family
2. You are high right now, dude
1. Really not into to everyone's Facebook status changing once again to: "Shana Tova!" or "Have an Easy and Meaningful Fast!"
Synagogue staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names with small flags mounted on either side of it. The six-year old had been
Staring at the plaque for some time, so the rabbi walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly, 'Boker Tov, Max. 'Boker Tov, Rabbi
Liebenberg,' he replied, still focused on the plaque. ' Rabbi Liebenberg, what is this?' he said, pointing to the plaque.
The good Rabbi tenderly put his arm around Max's shoulder and said, ' Well son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service.
Soberly, they just stood together, staring at the large plaque.
Finally, little Max , in a voice barely audible and trembling with fear
'Which service, Rosh Hashanah or Yom Kippur?'